Fudge recipe on a headstone
I feel like I should make this just to be able to say a dead person taught me how to make it. Maybe I’ll do it for Halloween.
I desperately hope that she spent her entire life telling people that they could have her fudge recipe “over my dead body.”
That last comment is absolutely worth reblogging.
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
this makes me so happy
Haha poor short people
As a paranormal/horror blogger I can assure you these child abuse ads are the most scariest and saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Probably because things like that are happening RIGHT NOW at this very INSTANT.
And it’s horrifying but hopefully these ads bring more attention towards it.
I got these from this buzzfeed article. You can view more ads and the sources for these ads there as well.
Elephants love swimming, which they typically master as juveniles. It helps that they are fairly buoyant and have a built-in snorkel.
Image credit: Luigi Soplete
For those of you out of Australia, a shark attacked someone and so the government has called for a giant kill of sharks in the area. Maassive protests have been held on beaches across Australia to protest this slaughter.
This dude is Australian Navy Diver Paul de Gelder who 5 years ago lost his arm and leg to a massive bull shark in Sydney Harbour. He is speaking out against the mass slaughter of sharks around Western Australia.
Paul de Gelder is a champ.
Wouldn’t these be perfect in an Earl Grey Lavender or bedtime decaf black tea?
Baby laughing while getting shots
> Rock star doctor.
I don’t care how old he will be I’m taking my future children to him
That person is in the right field! So many pediatricians are terrible with children; you can tell this person LOVES children and taking care of them.
the point of pouring a shit ton of ice water over yourself is because when one suffers from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) one of the effects the disease has is a numbness throughout the body, as well as struggling to breathe, and both these are meant to temporarily happen when doused in freezing water. It’s to raise awareness of what ALS feels like and encourage donations towards research and cures.
Gaza August 19,2014.
"Extended cease-fire ends. Airstrikes resume. More than 30 Palestinians injured and 2 killed in Gaza."
Israel’s Operation Protective Edge
- 2,019 Palestinians killed [80% civilians] , including 542 children and 251 women from Israeli bombardment
- 64 Israeli Soldiers killed in combat and 3 civilians
- 10,223 Palestinians wounded, including 3,486 children and 1,970 women
- UNRWA has exhausted its capacity to absorb displaced persons, and overcrowding in shelters risks the outbreak of epidemics.
- 122 Palestinian families have lost 3 or more members of their family.
- UNICEF estimates about 373,000 Palestinian children have had some kind of direct traumatic experience and require immediate psycho-social support.
- 1.5 million people in Gaza have limited or no access to water supplies. 26 health facilities have been damaged.
- More than 485,000 internally displaced are in need of emergency food assistance.
- Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools — 89 of them run by the United Nations — , and multiple Israeli strikes on Gaza’s only power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair.The cost of reconstruction will run to “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” - Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza
A guy once told my lesbian friend that being a lesbian is a huge turn off for guys and that she’ll never find a boyfriend.
Brenna Twohy - "Fantastic Breasts and Where To Find Them"
A poem about “unrealistic” fanfiction, “realistic” pornography and rape culture.
This was a weird day. My face started splitting open and another universe was trying to get through. Thankfully the Doctor came and saved me. Barely even a scar now!
As you can see, if finally given in and watched Doctor Who. And surprise, surprise, I love it! So I’ve added the Tardis (of course) a bunch of stars and galaxy stuff and then the “crack in the wall” on my forehead.